Boy, are we ready for our next long weekend getaway. We’ve never been a couple to celebrate outright on Valentine’s Day — we put the dinner and presents aside for some time away from our day-to-day hustle. We are headed to Woodstock, Vermont, a town known as one of the most quintessential New England town in all six states that make up this region. We’ve heard dozens of “must-dos” and “can’t misses”, but below are the five things we’re looking forward to doing.
Five Things We’re Looking Forward to During Our Trip to Vermont
- Taking our own photos of in front of the Middle Bridge
- Treasure hunting at F.H. Gillingham & Sons, the general store in town
- Trekking through the snow at Tubbs Snowshoes and Nordic Adventure Center and Mt. Tom
- Petting a prize winning Jersey cow at Billings Farm & Museum
- Relish in the beauty of Quechee Gorge covered in snow
While we are looking forward to these five things, we always like hearing recommendations. Have you visited Woodstock before? If so please share with us below!