This Friday we’re off to New York City for a long weekend to celebrate our six-year anniversary. We’ve talked about heading to the city of lights in December for years now – what better way to spend our anniversary than walking around the most famous concrete jungle at Christmas? We’ve heard dozens of “must-dos” and “can’t misses,” but below are the eight things we’re looking forward to doing.
8 Things We’re Looking Forward to Doing in NYC in December
- Taking our own photos of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center
- Ice skating at Wollman rink
- Drinking hot chocolate at Serendipity
- Sipping nightcaps at Rolf’s
- Walking down 5th Ave at night
- Bridge-gazing in Dumbo
- Sitting in St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Kissing in Times Square
While we are looking forward to these eight things, we always like hearing recommendations so please share with us below!