This Friday we’re off to New York City for a long weekend to celebrate our six-year anniversary. We’ve talked about heading to the city of lights in December for years now – what better way to spend our anniversary than walking around the most famous concrete jungle at Christmas? We’ve heard dozens of “must-dos” and “can’t misses,” but below are the eight things we’re looking forward to doing.
8 Things We’re Looking Forward to Doing in NYC in December
- Taking our own photos of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center
- Ice skating at Wollman rink
- Drinking hot chocolate at Serendipity
- Sipping nightcaps at Rolf’s
- Walking down 5th Ave at night
- Bridge-gazing in Dumbo
- Sitting in St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Kissing in Times Square
While we are looking forward to these eight things, we always like hearing recommendations so please share with us below!
One thought on “8 Things We’re Looking Forward to Doing in NYC in December”
Sounds like a ton of fun. Enjoy
LikeLiked by 1 person